This respiratory disease that affects 30% of infants under two years each year is expected to reach epidemic peak between December and January.
Bronchiolitis , a viral infection that affects more than 460,000 children under two years each year , began to increase. The winter epidemic installs as annually by the north and reached the Île-de -France, the network of regional observation groups influenza ( GROG ) . ” It starts like every year in early November , and it will reach a peak between December and January, with three weeks gap between the north and south of the country ,” explains Dr. Didier Che , an epidemiologist at the National Institute standby health ( INVS ) .
To stop the spread of this benign but highly contagious disease , everyone can follow the recommendations of the National Institute for Prevention and Health Education :
• Wash hands before caring for an infant.
• Avoid places where many people occupy a small space (metro, bus , some shops … ) , or smoky places in the company of a toddler .
• Thoroughly clean the objects children (especially pacifiers , bottles , cutlery … ) .
• Avoid approaching young children with colds or influenza status . Or wear a mask.
It is not useful to go to the hospital if a baby has difficulty breathing, even if the symptoms can be impressive . Didier Che also states: ” Although ED visits are quite frequent hospitalizations are rare and most children are monitored by the family doctor or pediatrician .” Bronchiolitis , in general, can not be treated with medication. If an infant has difficulty breathing :
• Ventilate well, not too cover the child.
• Lay the child on her back slightly tilting the bed.
• Although small nose lead with saline before meals, and as often as necessary. Unlike adults , babies hardly breathe through the mouth.
• Follow prescribed by the doctor , often physiotherapy treatment.
• The child is contagious until the symptoms disappear.
In addition , Dr. Anne Mosnier , national coordination of GROG , also warning about the vulnerability, lesser known , older people deal with this virus , and recommends “not to visit them for colds , especially if they live in a retirement home , a place particularly conducive to the spread of disease .
you see , the disguise on dr funny
burberry schal How to Pitch Products to Retail Stores
chanel flatWealth Creation Principles And Practices