Samsung Galaxy S4 Review
The Samsung Galaxy S4 successor to the famous Galaxy S3 (2012). The design of the smartphone will not surprise anyone. We find the same lines as those of the predecessor in a fine size (7.9 mm) and lightweight (130 grams). Available in two versions (black and white glossy) to launch a range of new colors will be available later. As always with mobile high-end Galaxy S, the specification sheet is flying high and offers all the latest refinements of time . The Korean manufacturer has opted for a Qualcomm chipset Snadragon 600, clocked at 1.9 GHz and supported by 2 GB of memory (RAM). The course runs all the Android 4.2.2 operating system (Jelly Bean). The screen size reached 4.99 inches for a full HD 1080p resolution (1920 x 1080 pixels). Picture side, the Galaxy S4 also features a 13 megapixel camera with recording and playback video in Full HD 1080p. Note the presence of a front camera (2 megapixels) for video, and the ‘Dual Camera‘, which allows to simultaneously with the front and rear lens a photo or video. Samsung Galaxy S4 boasts 3G connectivity + / 4G, WiFi a / b / g / n, A-GPS/Glonass, Bluetooth 4.0 and NFC to respond to the emergence of new applications and services such as payment with mobile. Innovative features that detect the look, the voice and movements Finally, Samsung has relied on a series of new features such as:
- Smart Pause, which allows you to control the screen look. When you watch a video, it will pause if your eyes away from the screen and play will resume as soon as you look back.
- Smart Scroll, which allows you to scroll through a web page or your e- mails without touching the screen, simply by detecting your eyes and move your wrist.
- Air View, which allows the user, through his finger on an email, an event Planner S, a gallery pictures or video, pre view the contents without opening the file.
- Air Gesture to change track playback, scroll through a Web page or take a simple hand gesture call.
- S Voice drive enables voice control for safety on the road.
- Optical reader automatically recognizes information in a text, a card or a QR code and providing useful functions such as translation, appeal , compose a message or search.
Samsung Galaxy S4 Watch ON transforms into a universal remote control for TV set-top box, DVD player and even air conditioning. Finally the Galaxy S4 offers ‘S Health’, a newly developed software for your well being. Integrated sensors inform you of some parameters related to your physical condition or your environment to improve the quality of life. Users can follow a fitness program or their sleep cycle (some features require special accessories).
Samsung Galaxy S4 Pictures
Samsung Galaxy S4 Specification
|Design||Classic (full touchscreen)|
|Operating system (OS)||Android 4.2 Jelly Bean|
|Screen||5” (1920 x 1080 pixels)16 million colors|
|Internal memory||16/32/64 GB, 2 GB RAM|
How to Find People to Do High Fashion Photography
isabel marant sneakers The Requirements to Become a Fashion Designer
chanel shoesOfficial Clothing Celebrities Wore In Movies