MUSIC – “Forbes” has published the ranking of the 25 highest-paid musicians of the year…
In 2013, according to an estimate by Forbes magazine, Madonna has won $ 125 million. Besides personal enrichment, this classification allows the singer a significant karmic bond distance largely because its rival, Lady Gaga, relegated to second place with 80 million small.
Unlike Madonna, Lady Gaga has released an album this year, Artpop. Yes but now, for several years now, this is not the album releases that enrich the musicians but touring.
If you turn, you reaped
Thus, the Madonna MDNA Tour has generated $ 305 million in revenue this year. Lady Gaga, she had to stop her Born This Way Tour to injury when she had raised 160 million dollars.
Katy Perry, who released an album but not started his world tour, appears in 22 th place ($ 39 million) and Britney Spears is totally absent from the Top 25 …
Bon Jovi finished third with $ 79 million. The group ahead of country singer Toby Keith, almost unknown in France, but nonetheless picked up $ 65 million this year.
Some rejoice not see Miley Cyrus in this ranking. Others will notice the presence of Roger Waters in 15th place ($ 44 million) thanks to The Wall tour.
1. Madonna ($ 125 million)
2. Lady Gaga ($ 80 million)
3. Bon Jovi ($ 79 million)
4. Toby Keith ($ 65 million)
5. Coldplay ($ 64 million)
6. Justin Bieber (58 million)
7. Taylor Swift ($ 55 million)
8. Elton John ($ 54 million)
9. Beyonce ($ 53 million)
10. Kenny Chesney ($ 53 million)
11. Diddy ($ 50 million)
12. Paul McCartney ($ 47 million)
13. Calvin Harris (46 million)
14. Jennifer Lopez ($ 45 million)
15. Roger Waters ($ 44 million)
16. Muse ($ 43 million)
17. Rihanna ($ 43 million)
18. Jay Z ($ 42 million)
19. One Direction ($ 42 million)
20. Dr. Dre ($ 40 million)
21. Red Hot Chili Peppers ($ 40 million)
22. Katy Perry ($ 39 million)
23. Rolling Stones ($ 39 million)
24. Tim McGraw ($ 33 million)
25. Pink ($ 32 million)
he looks really sad
hollister uk Current Greek Bond Drama Portends Restructuring
woolrich saleLets talk about 3 influences on your PERSONAL style development